A team built to drive growth, leveraging extensive global industry and market experience.
Welcome to Spotlight Sports Group
Sports never stop, and neither do we. That means we relentlessly find ways to add value, move with the changing needs of sports betting and fantasy sports players and drive the industry forward through innovative product technology. We’re the global experts in knowing how to take every sports betting and fantasy sports experience further – both on our platforms and those of our partners.
Working directly with players
Our roster of sector-leading brands includes Pickswise – dedicated to sports betting and leading the charge in terms of engagement. In the fantasy sports space, we operate Fantasy Alarm – a true leader in terms of engaging season-long and daily fantasy sports players. Our audiences love our talent, our proprietary data sets and our interactive tools that can give them an edge.
Working with our clients
We also drive growth at the world’s biggest sportsbooks and media companies, and we’ve been maximizing the value of their audiences for decades. They choose to work with us because of our best-in-class turnkey technology, free-to-play games and scalable content experiences. Our global team of over 500 industry experts allow us to provide customized, actionable betting & fantasy sports intelligence across any sport.
It doesn’t end there; not only do we have over 50 engagement tools that power conversions through sustainable engagement. We are also specialists in broadcast production through our long-standing partnership with Sirius XM, producing ‘The Fantasy Alarm Show’, a pioneering drive-time show broadcast daily across the nation.
We’re all about taking bettors and fantasy sports players closer to the action. Our partners love working with us and our services can be live on your platforms within days. If you need help developing your competitive advantage in a fast-moving, specialist space, we’re happy to speak right away.
- 1986: Launch of the daily Racing Post newspaper in the UK and Ireland
- 1996: Launch of Betting Shop Display Edition
- 1997: Launch of racingpost.com
- 2007: Launch of B2B content syndication business
- 2008: William Hill become the first partner to integrate our horseracing content
- 2009: Launch of our industry-leading Racing Post app
- 2009 – 2016: Scaling our sports betting business
- 2016: Exponent Private Equity acquired the business
- 2018: Acquisition of myracing, FreeSuperTips and ICS
- 2019: Launched our US sports betting media platform, Pickswise
- 2020: Rebrand of the business from Racing Post Group to Spotlight Sports Group
- 2021: Acquisition of the Alarm Sports Network (Fantasy Alarm & US B2B operations)
- 2021: Launched a joint venture with Diario AS to create and manage their sports betting hub
- 2022: Launched a groundbreaking sports betting monetization partnership with US media powerhouse, Advance Local
Supporting responsible gambling
Spotlight Sports Group takes seriously its commitment to safer gambling and to encouraging people to stay within their limits and stay in control.
As a founding member of the Responsible Affiliates in Gambling, we recognise the role that affiliate marketing providers must play as part of wider industry initiatives to promote social responsibility and a safer gambling environment for consumers.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800 GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL) Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN only) or 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA only) or 1-800-522-4700 (CO Only)
Spotlight Sports Group’s talented employees share a common set of values; focus, trust, teamwork and determination. If you are searching for an opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading sports betting businesses, please view our careers page for a range of roles across our global locations.